Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OZ: Part 2. Pictures only.

LONE PINE.





Sleepy koalas.

The way it sleeps is so human-like right? Haha.

Sheep! The first time I ever saw them live! But their fur feels like old rug. Eww.


DREAMWORLD.
Stewart.
Ben.

Elaine.

Oliver.

Wombat.

That's the tower of terror. I didn't have the guts to sit on that though. :)



Tsk tsk.




HAhahahaha.

JOEY!!!
That's Oliver and my cousin behind him, petting the cute lil bilby.
ELAINE!! Gosh, I miss her. :(
It was a fun, fun, FUN day!
The really huge prawn outside the arcade in Dream World.

SEA WORLD.
My mum made me do it!

MOVIEWORLD.
The Superman Escape.
Wild Wild West ride.

Umm, I was invited for Elaine's friend's brother, Chris, birthday party. AWKWARD!! But it was fun. Heh. They had an arcade in their house and a swimming pool! Super rich kids. Spot the cute one, lol.



Standing below the bougainvillea covered arch.
That's the Australia Eye, or whatever you call it.


The man-made beach at South Bank.



Elaine wearing my dress for her graduation night.


She's pretending to sleep - like she always does when her mum comes and check on her. Lol.


I LOVE THIS TOP! Too bad they only had one size left and it was a large. :'(


"An Angel At My Bus Stop". They had this sort of things all over the pavement at the city.


Don't mind her - she's drunk! Haha, I kid.

No comments: