Tuesday, December 30, 2008

OZ :Part 1

HELLO AGAIN. Where have I been to you ask? Well, I've been to almost everywhere from down under to the northern island of Peninsula Malaysia, Raub, and just recently Melaka (more like 3 hours ago). Anyway, I'll just tell you briefly about my my Aussie trip first.

As soon as we arrived at the Gold Coast Airport, we were greeted by my aunt and Uncle Ray. On our way home, their car broke down and we had to go back by the RACQ truck. Ha ha. My first week started off just fine. I went to the city just to follow Charles for his dental appointment. Then we pretty much walk around China town.

Few days after, we went to Movie World and Sea world. I had a blast there especially with them cousins. I rode the Superman Escape. Super thrilling wei! I also sat the Lethal Weapon ride which I ain't gonna sit again for the rest of my life. I was tearing halfway. Lol. At Sea World on the other hand, was pouring cats and dogs so we couldn't really enjoy the water rides. But I got to ride the Corkscrew which wasn't as bad as I thought and the Pirate Ship. I loved it all the way. :)

Um, what else? oh, I went to Lone Pine to see the kangaroos too. Lovely animals. I went lotsa places but only during my last week there. What a bummer. To me, it was actually kinda boring because Elaine was at school most of the time so my aunt couldn't really take us around. Sigh, but on the brighter side of things, I got to meet some of Elaine's friends who were seriously funny. Gosh, typing about them right now makes me miss them even more! Alright, I bet you're already tired of me ranting so I'll just let the pictures do their thang. Haha.



Lol. Don't you just love the expression on Elaine's face?

The thunderstorm at Brisbane.





The debris-covered duck pond. The water rose about meter high.



On our way back from Gold Coast.


Spot the cute one.


Our apartment.



The view from our apartment balcony.


There were a lot of nice houses in the neighbourhood.
The super awesome "see-saw".
I can't believe I actually took this picture. Nice eh?

Charles aka Chazza on his graduation day. Go WHSC!


OK, I better get going. It's almost 2 in the morning.

No comments: