Woohoo! I'm done with my exams...for now that is. =( Anyway, looking on the brighter side, the end season sales have started and I'm gonna spend my whole entire week shopping! Wee~~ It's been like more than a year since I've bought new clothes for myself k? I've been getting so many hand-me-downs from my cousin who has a body of an ikan bilis. So, yeah. I can't really fit into all of her nice nice party-gal clothes. =(
SOOOOO many stuffs happen these past few weeks but I ain't gonna spill it out here cause well, it's embarrassing and inappropriate. Aw, sorry my faithful readers especially ASHLEY CHAN PEE/PEI YING. Eh, correct spelling ah? I know there's something wrong with the "Pee" right? Lol. Sorry for revealing your full name, but you still love me don't ya? Haha.
Hmm...I need to get out of the house! Yesterday was my very first time I went to the Tuesday Pasar Malam since I-dunno-when. Gosh, it's felt like I just came out of prison. LOL. I forgot how it feels like being in a crowded environment. Oh, that reminds me.
RALLY JUST ENDED!!
It actually didn't turn out the way I thought it would. Everyone seems to be missing it but me. I don't know why. Sure I was jumping and screaming my lungs out, but something was missing. I didn't feel the fire burning. Maybe it was part of God's plan. I dunno. Anyway, I shouldn't try and figure God out cause His ways are um..mysterious. But this question seems to be bugging me:WHAT ARE WE MISSING? Maybe it would have a BIG BIG effect to the P&W team, because they've been practicing together a lot so yeah, not meeting them again is kinda sad.
OK, seriously gotta go now. Have not taken my lunch yet and it's already 3PM. haha.
Chaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment