OH GOSH! Why did I ever order the chocolate milkshake? Huh? Now they think that... No, I do not... GAH. I'm never going back to that place again. But I still want to...
*********
Sigh, I miss her. She's not here anymore. Nothing for me to look forward to everyday. It's so quiet in the house now. I'm so bored lar. I need someone to talk to and she just needed to go at this time. Grr.. please come back.
*********
Don't play dead. I know you are there. Har har. Sorry. That was waaaaaaaayyy random.
I know, I know. I purposely wrote all that so that you guys can go figure out what I'm trying to say. Oh oh, I'm so dark now. I got sunburned during rally because I was arranging the chairs and ushering under the scorching hot sun. Gosh, I want to stay in UK or Australia, just to get fairer. Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment