Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello.

Hi, I know it's been awhile since I posted anything. In fact, my brain has been a lil rusty these few days/weeks/years. Despite me studying and all, my brain is not functioning like it used to back in my secondary days anymore. I don't know. It seems like the less interaction I have with people have made me.. unable to communicate like a normal human being anymore. Thus, I'm gonna write more here and Facebook less. I think my consumption (is that even the right word?) of social media has rotted my brain to the extent that all I do is just watch people converse instead of participating in the conversations. sigh. My social life is down to zero. What has happened to me? OH NOESSS.

But deep down, I have that urge to talk to people. So much so that sometimes, I just imagine talking to them in my head. It's like I create imaginary conversations that I would love to have with people instead of REALLY talking to people. I'm such a pathetic loser. I've lost my friends because I chose not to talk to them. Not because I hate them, but because I was scared to converse. SO STUPID OF ME RIGHT? Grrr. I don't even know since when I've been so scared/shy to talk to people. I was scared of what to say, maybe because I was scared of being judged. I was also scared I would say things that would offend people. I always thought, "If I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." Thus, I was very "careful" with what I say. 

OK WHATEVER. THIS IS THE END OF MY BORING SOCIAL LIFE. I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE LIKE THIS ANYMORE. GOODBYE OLD LIFE, BECAUSE THE NEW ANGEL IS HERE. 

OK bye. My brain is very limited today (what the heck am I writing?) -.-

No comments: